Whats you best rise story?

Dec 28, 2021
It started in Febuary 8 of 2021, when I was on my way to get my starter, a Froakie, until a Chimchar showed up on my doorstep with cuts and bruises all over him, and from that day on, I knew my starter pokemon wouldbe a Chimchar.

Dec 28, 2021
Then, I named him Wildfire when he evolved into Monferno, which is a great story.
There we were, fighting Team Rocket, when their machine went haywire. It was making massive Earthquakes, Chimchar was holding on, but I didnt get a good grip and was slipping towards the edge of a cliff. Thats when it happened. Chimchar evolved into Monferno, then overpowered Team Rocket with Blaze and blasted them off yet again, then came over and pulled me up. Then, from that day forward, he would be known, as Wildfire.

Oct 24, 2020
about like 2018 i started i picked fenniken and evolved it forgot about the game till 2021 started grinding being funny(banned a awefull lot) and when i got bored i did random things like getting into trouble. my last little thing i did(not little) it got me banned since friday i still am lel so i observe everything that happens here im kinda considering making a alt account since it tracks email and wifi and to determine if its a alt account
i use school wifi but they could track the computer? i use my schools chromebook therfore(i think) unless i say something that is abvious as heck that its me i cant get banned on that thing(i may have to control my temper)

but my best story is when me and primal and jolt when starter hunting primal kept fainting(even tho he had his pokemon out and they where not fighting anything) jolt was i think just speedrunning killing pokes that where not starters and i was tryna keep things funny in our guild chat

Sep 14, 2021
your mom’s house
Anyway my real story, I started playing rise at 9/10/21 and i picked charmander. Then i saw a old man thats called Prof. Aspen. He told me to catch 3 pokemon then I caught a zigzagoon, whismur, and a spearow. I talked to Prof Aspen again and he used teleport and teleported me to 0,0. Then 30mins later, my charmander evolved into a charmeleon then i challenged dirk and i won. Then i challenged brock the rock type gym leader. I also won. Now i wanted to go to my house :/

Jun 6, 2021
here's my complete rise journey which only a few ppl know in rise, so it was the last of day my exams and I came home and started surfing and then I found rise, then I got confused abt the e-mail activation and stuff then figured it out after few mins and hopped on to rise. Then I saw many ppl talking in global (most of em were old players) abt riolu, so I asked in global for coords of riolu and someone said its available in safari, so i tried to get in however i didnt have enough money so I defeated few gyms and a cool guy named "kohai" helped me out and gave me a riolu (20%iv... but i didnt care abt ivs and evs back then so I happily took it). The other day, some random guy sent me a trade and i accepted it and when I accepted that guy gave me a charizardite x for free... ( I didnt know its worth back then so I wasted the stone on my starter which was a big mistake ) and when I was on my was to the water gym, I killed a sh wimpod (really feel sad abt that one ;-; ). I know I should have put my poke on defend but I didnt even know how to change the move... and likewise my journey kept continuing until i got all my badges, after that i kept going to safari daily and one day I joined infinity, where I learnt all the stuff needed to become a pvp player and here's where I am now. thx for reading

Top Bottom