Search results

1. EpiClimax

Closed Another Filter Bug...

So I typed "Why can't they make it so that mons with higher speed stat move faster on map" or something like that and server told me the message contained "anal" I checked it once in case I typoed the first time, same result
  2. EpiClimax

I Feel Like I Needed This......

The title says it, I have a few things I need to get straight about myself. I am assuming you know me. If you don't, I am EpiClimax, guildmaster of Team Mystic and I like being humorous, but some people take my jokes a bit to serious. (The jokes are either too cold or too complicated). First of...
  3. EpiClimax

Happiness

I have an idea. I haven't had an idea in ages. What is happiness in Rise? Well, happiness is the variable that increases by 1 every 250 steps you walk with a pokemon, or when that pokemon levels up. Some pokemon need a certain amount of happiness to evolve i.e. riolu, togepi, swadloon. For the...
  4. EpiClimax

Closed Team Mystic November Guild Tournament

entry closed The following rules apply to all participants, any bending of the rules will instantly disqualify you. All contestants need to be in Team Mystic. False swipe is not allowed. Slaking is not allowed, snorlax is allowed. If any glitch happens during game, the current match will be...
  5. EpiClimax

EpiMart Reincarnated ~~Updated 12/5/23

Edit ~ Active IMPORTANT ~ I AM STILL IN THE PROCESS OF UPDATING MY SHOP IN ACCORDANCE WITH MY MESSED UP PC. PLEASE BE PATIENT IF AREAS OF THE SHOP REMAIN EMPTY. PLEASE READ T&C AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS POST. I do not name prices. I expect you to be reasonable and I will try my best to also be...
  6. EpiClimax

Solved Invisible Pokemon Are At It Again

...and this time it's safari! That's 10k down the drain ;-;. Please fix this, I enter safari and not a single pokemon is in it, but then I walk around and get fainted.
  7. EpiClimax

Team Mystic Guild Discussion

Team Mystic(MYST) is recruiting members so feel free to pm me in-game or via forums if you want to join:). Also guild discussions can go under here too(if anyone is ever online). News: Our active officers are - NinjaGubeesh, dxrknxss, Rainbows and myself (EpiClimax/Y3N) MYSTIC EXTENSION is...
  8. EpiClimax

Weather

Sounds funny. I know. Weather in pokemon rise? But I think it could be cool, like certain weather-s can boost the spawns of certain pokemon and also boost their attack power. Maybe it can even allow for higher chance of better IVs and higher level when weather boosted pokemon spawn. Also maybe...
  9. EpiClimax

Closed Wrong Location???

In the screenshot it says I'm in gym lobby but clearly I'm not...what happened?
  10. EpiClimax

TM Order In Shop

It would help a lot if TMs in the shop are sorted some way(Alphabetically?) so to find them.
  11. EpiClimax

Closed Pokemon Glitching Upon Entering Tile

So I entered a different tile as shown in the screenshot and my pokemon didn't follow. I re-entered the previous tile and they followed as usual. Something I noticed is that upon enter on new tile, the move charge bar stopped charging as well. Please fix this issue.
  12. EpiClimax

Closed Stuck in room

Help. This happened to me in the lotto room, as soon as I walked towards the exit the system teleports me back to the lotto clerk(probably because I was standing there for a long time). Reloading didn't work, but /faint got me out of the situation.
Top Bottom